Business plan struggle

#BuzzZinDiva Alert Are you having a problem with your business plan? I know  I did. For 6 years I just started writing things down that I wanted in a business journal with notes all over it. We have to take a pause and put it all together. A vision without it in black and white along with structure you will go nowhere.

It's like a ship without a sail on the journey to nowhere. To really start to evolve in business I had to get help to get my thoughts together to really structure my vision. There is a common thread when you start writing the plans out as the years go on.

---- definition online: A business plan is a formal statement of goals, reasons they are attainable, and  for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.

Search online for business templates to help you get started. #WorkInProgess

Comments