Delegates Morning Meeting

Right now I have to run but I wanted to update you on the Delegation Meeting on This morning

I met some remarkable people Curtis V. Thompson, Jr. the Chief of Staff of Alderman Brookins, Jr., Carlos Smith of Centers For Foot & Ankle Care, Terrence Martin Executive Director of Illinois Channel and so many more.

I am leaving some pictures here and I am going to blog back with you in just a minute
The Party for the Illinois Delegation Nomination Celebration is the party i am working on with Dionne Williams DWilliams PR Group so you know we are on the move.

Here are some pictures and I am going to blog under them once I get to the Marriott Hotel in Denver. Once I come back I will tell you all about the man in tears, the emotional movement that happen at the Delegates Morning Meeting. So stay tuned and tell others about the blog.

Comments