The Dreams of The American People

A historically moments don't just happen. They become relevant when you listen and then take action.

I am sure you have seen the speech from Obama. He stated,"We are the party of Roosevelt and Party of Kennedy so don't tell me the democratic won't defend this country". There was over 80,000 people who showed up for this Historical moment.

Now we all know this is going to take some hard work. It took us sometime to be in this state now we have to work together to get us out of this economic bind. I know that it is easy to worry about your own situations and family. But America is our family. At some point in life we have to take a stand for our Independence. Dr. Martin Luther King wanted us to live a free life that statement was not only for the African American people it was for every person who has a dream to take care of there family. I believe that the time is now.

You know me the Social butterfly I met Mitch Mallett the Independent Associate of Pre-Paid Legal. He stopped and talked to me for a while about his ventures.

I met remarkable people extraordinary things.

Comments