MY SON & BARACK OBAMA

On today I returned home from Denver, Co. I went right from the airport to our Family Picnic for the church. There where so many people out there. I embraced my parents and some members of the church. I had a good time. We played baseball and the children also played at the park.

There was karaoke, basketball and other games we played. So by that time I was so so sosososososo tired. But of course I am not going to sleep on God. I had on this shirt today and on the front it states, TIME "For a change" with a picture of Barack Obama.

My son and his father walked up to the picnic and my son ran to me to give me a huge hug. He is only 3 years old by the way. He said "Hey mommie I missed you". I told him the same. At that time he didn't really see my shirt because he was so excited to see me. Then off to the kids playing at the park.

Once everything was over and we finally got home from a long flight along with the picnic. Everyone from the church came over to the house then we began to relax. The young people went home and it was time for Mommie and ME time with John. I still had the shirt on and John was getting ready for bed. I took him to the bathroom and he turned around to me then at that moment he looked at the shirt and said clear as day "Mommie that is Barack Obama". I was so amazed that my 3year old son recognized this man named Barack Obama on top of that said his name right.

If my son that is 3years old knows who Obama is this man has something special about him. That cross the barriers of race, age, genders and all thee above.

I began to think that this is reality to my son. Once Obama becomes the President he will not know anything different. This is his world. So it will already show him that he can achieve anything and all things are truly possible.

Set a goal, pray over it, define it, respect it, commit to it, plan for it then you will be able to achieve it. Those are key things that's being instilled in our children right now in these historical moments.

This is his reality!

Click Here For Church Family Picnic

Comments