The Speech In Denver

Oh My God

We are having an awesome time here in Denver. It is one thing after another here to go to. I am meeting new people and of course you know I am passing out the cards and taking pictures.

Mayor Daley had a party with special guest Michelle Obama. She talked about family, the importance of FAMILY,integrity,hope,faith, your faith. Talking about the values that so many times we have walked away from. But Michelle talked about those values coming back into the homes and bringing UNITY. We cannot do anything along or turn the check and think something is going to change. We have to take responsibility and help make that change happen.

WE CAN DO It. Michelle Obama speech was moving, motivating and it was the best experience in my life so far.



After that we took a walk (long walk) to the Pepsi Center for the Convention. There was over 30,000 people gathering to bring UNITY. All i could think was God let me connect to each person here in away that will bring you to there attention. Then I thought what if each person here showed up to church on Sunday of course my church. Empowered to make a change and get develop a strong relationship with you.

Okay back to the Convention. There were speakers from all over senators, governors, people in the community to show the character of Obama. I think his character is clear. He is a man of Faith, Family and Integrity. can there be more men that take a stand like he is. Finally Hillary Clinton spoke and endorsed Obama and stated the choice is clear.

I believe Change happen when we take a stand.

Well I am up today and ready to go. So many things to do for the parties we are working on today

So I will blog soon

Leave a comment let me know what your thoughts are

luv you guys

Lutonya

I have pictures but the computer isn't downloading them so I am going to work it out
You know I do what i got to do and make it happen




But I am using everybody laptop I NEED MY OWN
but anyway I will let you know what is happen here in Denver

Comments