Industry Buzzz.. Caught Up with Penny Diamond

Penny what was your driving force in Gospel music?

Comments

Penny Diamond said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny Diamond said…
Gospel music has always been apart of my life since I was a little girl, but like most people I would sing specular music as well. I knew I had to make a choice, I remember praying asking the Lord what he wanted me to do, if he had
to knock me down, to show me (the devil had me bound), What a prayer
to ask the Lord almighty. Eighteen
years ago I suffer with a aneurysm
I'm not saying that the Lord gave it to me he just allow for it to happen. We have to be careful what we pray for. At that point in my life I decided to give my whole heart to the Lord, to use the gift he's given me for his glory! And I would'nt trade it for the world.
Unknown said…
What message do you want to let the world know through your ministry in music?
Penny Diamond said…
I would like the world to know through my music, that God is a healer of all things, no matter what the situation maybe. If you need healing in your body, God is a doctor who never lost a patient. If you need a financial break through he'll make away, out of no way. My CD Title "NO Broken Promises" in which one of the song is title the same, I choose that name by the grace of God, so that people maybe encourage when someone tell them one thing and
do another, to let them know if they Just trust in God, and know that he's a man that can not lie,
that he will do, what he said, he'll do, and nobody can do it like JESUS!
Unknown said…
You have heard it from Penny Diamond

She really has a story to tell

Where can people go to get more information and hear your music?
Penny Diamond said…
People can go to hear my music at
www.myspace.com/pennydiamond
Unknown said…
Thank you so much Penny for stoppin in to blog with us. We are going to post questions here for our supporter.

Check out Penny upcoming events on this blog.

Industry Buzzz Your Source For Inspirational News & Entertainment!