Who Is JJ Hairston Of Youthful Praise




Industry Buzzz was honored to have an interview with the one and only
JJ Hairston. He is so humble and truly a man of worship.

Industry Buzz...: Why do you sing?

JJ Hairston: I sing because I think it’s the easiest way to give someone the word. There are some people who are afraid to step into the house of God (a church, but will listen to a gospel song). I think our music is planting a seed into those people. And as for the people that are already in the church, we pray that our music encourages and uplifts them.

Industry Buzzz...What is your mission?

JJ Hairston: I think my mission is to write and sing songs of faith and deliverance to God’s people. Not that we’re not supposed to win new souls to Christ, because that’s every believer’s assignment. But I think that my mission as the leader of YP is to encourage the people of God through our music.

Industry Buzzz...Do you believe that you have fulfilled God's plan thus far for your ministry?

JJ Hairston: I pray it has. I think in the initial stages of the ministry, we just wanted to sing. We loved doing it, and we thought we were pretty good at it. Now we see that there are many great choirs and music ministries in the world. However, God has given us a specific purpose, and assignment. And unless we fulfill that, then all of our singing is in vain.


For more of this awesome interview. Subscribe to
Industry Buzzz... Your Source For Inspirational News & Entertainment!
Real People, Real Stories, Inspired to make a change!

www.myspace.com/jcmgmarketing

Comments