Tasha Smith On The Move!


I am back in Los Angeles and excited about being back where TSAW started at over seven years ago; teaching both the Masters & Intro/Intermediate level classes again on Monday and Wednesday nights from 7-10pm. Teaching you'all really inspires me and I'm really excited about empowering new, committed artists in their craft.

Also, if anyone has previously audited TSAW-LA and didn't join, please come back and audit again free of charge. Since I'm so energized about growing our TSAW family, for the entire month of September - I'm please to offer "FREE" auditing this month (9/08) for any first time auditors or students. Just make an auditing appointment by email first to confirm space and availability.

In addition, please SAVE THE DATES for our next TSAW 3-day workshop on the road: TSAW-Washington DC, November 7-9th and TSAW-Chicago, November 14-16th. The workshop venues for those dates will be announced as soon as possible once confirmed. But if anyone has any questions regarding any TSAW related matters, they should contact me and/or my Personal Assistant/Project Manager, Marilyn Hopkins. You can contact us at 310-990-2611 or email, marilyn@tsaw.com.

Also on October 24th, I'll be participating in the 5th Annual Essence presents Women Who Are Shaping The World Leadership Summit at the Marriott Marquis in NYC, check out - http://www.essence.com/essence/summit/.
And on November 1st, I'll be Co-Hosting the Allstate Gospel Superfest in Atlanta, Georgia, http://www.tsaw.com/gospel.htm - so come see me here too!



I am so looking forward to seeing each and every one of my new, emerging and ongoing active students in the coming days, weeks and months ahead....See you soon!

Continued blessings & love yah,

Tasha


"DREAM BIG"


WWW.TSAW.COM

Comments