Hanging with Tia Dantzler

On yesterday I was invited to an exclusive party with Tia Dantzler the Celebrity Make Up Artist to President Barack Obama, Jennifer Hudson and more.

At the exclusive party it included about 8 women. She presented Dr. Hausckha Skin Care line to us. This is a Holistic Skin Care product. I am so excited about the line. Sophia Fonseca stated "If you cannot eat it, you should not use it on your face' that line has changed my life. So, on today after using this product I have a noticeable change in my skin.

I am so excited to see the outcome. With being so busy Tia needed to find something that would work for my schedule and face.

I say check it out www.Dr.Hauschka.com

With being a mother, entrepreneur and so many other hats. It is important to take time for your self. The experience yesterday felt so good. I took time to value me. Not worried about anyone else in that moment. (Lock the doors and don't talk to me I am going to cleanse my face)

We are always looking for ways to be inspire and this skin care line invited me to take time for an experience.

Well Happy Sunday. Find things that will inspire you in every area of your life today. You owe it to yourself. (Don't forget to tell me all about it in Inspirational Thoughts on http://www.IndustryBuzzz.com)

Have a productive & prosperous day!!

See you on your Inspirational Media Outlet http://www.IndustryBuzzz.com

Comments