For Immediate Press Release IOYAS 2009






SHOWCASE CROWNS TWO WINNERS AND RALLIES OUR YOUTH
AND COMMUNITY TO A NIGHT OF INSPIRATION!

 

                       IOYAS  IOYAS 2009


August 30, 2009-(South Holland, IL) -Inspirational event through performing arts left a resounding indention in the hearts of both young and old attendees. With the soulful sounds echoing, hip hopper's blazing, R& B and gospel melodies moving, "tell it like it is" spoken word stylings of our contestants made IndustryBuzzz.com's 1st Inspire Our Youth Artist Showcase, a crowd pleaser.
 
Packed from post to post, our audience enjoyed the 2-hour show under the care of event hosts Marcus McGhee (Poet) and Nitasha Ali (Actress/Model). The showcase was broken down into two sections: NTheStreetBuzzz.com's Highlights (ages 6-17) and IndustryBuzzz.com's Highlights (ages 18-25). Contestants were judged on tone, originality, presentation, and overall inspirational message by event's celebrity guest panel: Tasha Collins (BET Sunday Best), Kevin Gray (Urban Gospel Recording Artist), Michael Manson (Producer/Manson Productions), Terrell Taylor (Positive Entertainment) and Tia Nance-Dantzler (Celebrity Makeup Artist).
                                                                                                       
The event opened up with prayer by Pastors Jeffrey and Vada Lang of Rhema Word Of Life Development Ministry, comedy by Corey Bailey and jamming on the 1's and 2's was DJ Joe Bowen as the judges were announced during there entrance down the runway. Shortly after that, the hosts for the evening were introduced and our featured soulful singer, Cherise Thomas blazed the stage with her rendition of Beyonce's "Listen".
 
The stage was set and it was down to the first half of the competition with NTheStreetBuzzz.com's Highlight leaving Desni Norton as the winner opposite of her duo team runner ups, Heart 2 Heart Praise Dancers (Priya Boyd & Jazmin Stovall).
 
Ripping the runway was featured designer from Lifetime's Project Runway, Terri Stevens' IndustryBuzzz.com's theme fashion show. Along with co-host Nitasha Ali modeling one of Terri's designs. IndustryBuzzz.com also featured Danielle Harth an 18 year old Pre Med student who started painting to help her parents pay for her college education. The tone is set and it's the final half of the competition with IndustryBuzzz.com's Highlight, leaving Charles "G.E.E.D.A" Cornelius as the winner opposite of spoken word artist, Larry "Selective Words" Perry.
 
Each winner received a trophy and a prize package to further their careers in the industry without compromise. This event is one of many to spring forth from IndustryBuzzz.com and its subsidiaries.
 
IndustryBuzzz.com thanks our main sponsors: Gospel Synergy, Rhema Word Of Life Development Ministry, JCMGMarketing.com, Aunt Cretia Daycare, MIS Entertainment, LSB-Media, Filmstars08.com, Kollage PR-Marketing, John's Closet, Deja Views USA, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, Inc. provided gifts for VIP Reception and MediaEyeCon.com. 

 

Sponsors teamed up with IndustryBuzzz.com because they believe in "Bringing Integrity Back To Media" and imparting positive seeds into our youth through media and performing arts. The theme for this Inspire Our Youth Artist Showcase 2009 was Proverb 22:6. "As we come together we will bring unity into our communities; while reaching one child at a time." Lutonya M. Lang (CEO & Founder) 
 
The Showcase impacted the lives of all who came.....
 
"I really appreciated the opportunity to be apart of the Industry Buzzz Inspire the Youth Showcase! It was really good to see the amount of support that people came out and supplied, and the amount of talent that was showcased! Keep up the good work!" - Contestant Jelani Hill aka "J-Hill"
 
"I really enjoyed the show didn't know they were gone be that talented, I wasn't really looking to win but just express myself and be apart positive environment. I'm trying to better myself and do something in life, so I liked the fact that everyone put fear aside and went and did what they planned not to let anything stand in there way. I really like young people who have a good mindset and have strong feelings and are headed in the right direction and that they are going to make it in life. Even if I don't make it I would like to do everything in my power to see that others do, that's what [is] important! Love plays a big role in this process of success with out it we will be headed in the wrong direction. [I'm]  Motivated by my past but now [I'm] dedicated to the future! -Contestant, Leviticus Brewer
 
I thought it was an amazing showcase that had a group of amazing performers. -
Volunteer, Giorgio Johnson
 

"Yesterday was one of the most inspiring days I've had in a long time. We as this new age error have placed a judgement on and over our youth and to see that the stigma of what has been said wasn't demonstrated on yesterday's showcase with Industrybuzzz.com. Every young person portrayed the gift and talent that they have come to realize at a young age with great integrity. To see that the young adult brought forth performances that came from experience (that's the best place to come from). Industrybuzzz.com showed forth Change. Change was something we were expecting to happen in 2008 but I believe God had Industrybuzzz.com in preparation for what was to come on Aug 30th 2009. This also inspire me to know that it is not what you show forth but what you-we deposit (impart) into. I say to Lutonya of Industrybuzzz.com and staff to continue to rise to the occasion of Excellence and mentorship with Integrity towards our youth."-Celebrity Judge, Tasha Collins
 
I felt the IOYAS Experience was a great platform for everyone from kids up to young adults to bring theirs passions forth in a positive, uplifting environment. -

Celebrity Judge, Tia Dantzler
 
"My pleasure. It was great to reach out to the young folks. Keep going. We need more events like this that inspire our young. Most don't seem too inspired by much, so any spark is needed to get them going. Kudos to you, for providing the spark. Much success to the company." 

Michael Manson/ Manson Music Production
 
The contestants were great. Each gave a stellar performance.
The judges looked amazing last night. I'm so excited for the young people, what a great opportunity for them last night. -Volunteer, Pamela Lucas
 
My experience on yesterday it was very nice! My sister Lutonya did a great job, I'm so proud of her in so many ways. I enjoyed myself as a volunteer and being a model for Terri's clothing line. I appreciate my sister having the showcase and very much respect her for caring about the youth like she does. The showcase was awesome!

Volunteer, Lumiah M. Lang
 
The event was a wonderful avenue to showcase the talent of our youth. We have so many voices, gifts that go unheard. I want to thank www.IndustryBuzzz.com for the opportunity to let my voice be heard. -Contestant, Alex "Dria Simone" Passmore
 
"The show was an amazing experience I thought it went very well. From the host to the artist every thing was good. From an artist point of view the sounds was Banging you go to some shows and the sounds are bad and it effects the artist performances and perception from the audience. I love the fact that it was all inspirational, not just no cursing we need more shows like this for youth. Industrybuzzz did an excellent job and I see it just getting bigger and bigger and even bigger." Contestant Winner, Charles "G.E.E.D.A."Cornelius
 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE SHOW. Everything was well put together. I loved that this show had people mingling and getting to know each other. No one was separated and I felt love and support throughout the room. It did take a minute to start but when we did, everything went perfect. The performers were great at what they did. I liked that I got to know a lot of people. This show had comedy, church and just entertainment all in one. I would definitely love to be apart of it again.
--Contestant Winner, Desni Norton

I had a wonderful time last night! You and your team did a great job! I'll be looking forward to the next one. Be Blessed! - Attendee, Roshonda Payne 

 
                         
Media & General Inquiries - Lutonya M. Lang

email: connect@industryBuzzz.com
Phone:  708-257-6378

Press Release: Dadria Hester (DAR)




Comments