Finally A Night Of Fun

This weekend I really wanted to blog to you. But let's face it I needed me some good old fashion rest. Going all week long and getting pulled in so many directions. I am learning more more how to balance. It is amazing how people can get (very demanding) I cannot be everywhere (I tryed no use to people and what I do if I cannot function) and be a good Mother at the same time. John needed sometime from me of course.

One day we was walking in the mall and he wanted me to fill out something for the American Mall Model Search and I did. They called us and the next day John went in. He learned his lines in less than 30 minutes. I didn't know that he really wanted to do Modeling and etc... So our new journey for him has started. John has allot of personality so we knew he would be doing something but what is it God has for him we didn't know it would take him into this direction. So he took the walk down the runway and his name was called FIRST to be the American Mall Model Search. Really excited for him and proud.

Parents in training 101 instructor KIDS is in effect.

Now eventhough I am being a mother everything else is still going on. The clothing line is coming right along more designs underway. John's Closet he is working on his shoes and we are keeping it moving. JCMG Marketing just finished some websites for clients and of Course IndustryBuzzZ.com keeps us moving.

I wanted to just relax after all of this so we went with my family to the House of Hope Carnivale. Eventhough we were with my family you know I was still working. Had the flyers in my bag. (about to get in trouble with my big sis lol) Got a chance to reconnect with some people so of course that was a plus. But most of all John enjoyed the carnivale. Alright off this day has started already. But I wanted to stop and talk to you .

xoxoxoxo Holla At Yah Girl Lutonya on http://www.industrybuzzz.com/ See you there!!

Comments