Night Isn't Over

Great show tonight with Terrell Carter here is the direct link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/industrybuzzz/2010/07/16/wwwindustrybuzzzcom-award-nominated-radio-show Eventhough the show is now over the work isn't done. Waiting on the download then sending it off. You know what I called in early today to the show. I was really excited about it because he is down to earth. You know some celebs when they have so called around they can be a bit much. He was not that at all. He was open to the show and our conversation. Shout out to the MIS Entertainment Family & Jeff for sending quality people our way.

Alright so off to the next project. We are now getting ready for the NDigo MagaNewspaper article. I have to get that end for tonight. John is down for bed even in the mist of that. Oh right while the show was on he was having him a good old time. But right here with me. Well I am sure I can right all night about this adventurous day. I am most positive you had one as well.

Alright xoxoxo thank you so much for supporting us on tonight. Next week we will have Lisa McClendon stopping in with us you can check out her music and profile today Click here http://www.industrybuzzz.com/profile/LisaMcClendonBrailsford. She is a great Soul artist as well. I love to have the artist on that know how to tell the story. So next week Thursday, July 22, 2010 @ 8:30 PM CST direct link www.IndustryBuzzZ.com Media. Til Next time

Holla At Yah Girl Lutonya

Comments