Oh My Oh My

Walking up to Terrell Carter being on the radio show tonight. It is really going to be a great show. But today has been one. Went into production today for the TV show getting somethings together. What are we doing next? Looking for great people to highlight of course. In a minute getting ready right before the radio show tonight to do a commerical production for the IOY 2010 BuzzZ Off. Another event I look forward to every year. (Don't forget the Online Auditions Started Ends August 14, 2010)

But doing all of this and being a Mommie is some work. Today of course I woke up with a full bed. My cousins came to hang out with me and John. I just love hanging with my family. I told them I am going to have a TV show all about them. But John of course loved the company as well. He gets a chance to play with kids around his age. Breakfast was served full belly this morning but of course before food even got in my mouth I was working on the next line up confirming the next radio show slots and our next events.

The best things about what I do is seeing someones vision come to life. The look in there faces when I put the mic up to them. Some are new to being on camera but once we get into the heart of there vision it is something about there eyes. They wake up and it's like they just come to life. Or even when I am talking to them on our radio show. They may be alittle nervous but there passion for what they do wakes them up. I love those kind of interviews.

But today has been moving. Of course John isn't trying to hear me working all day and not spending sometime with him. So it was outside and Mommie be the runway so he could be the airplane lol. It's a great day to be inspired nice outside. Ready now for the Commerical production with BX and off for the radio show tonight. ( I had to do the commerical more than once) Thank you so much everyone for your support.

Behind the inspirational Madness lol. Talk to you tonight on the radio show and see you on the site.

Holla At Yah Girl Lutonya

Comments