Planting Beautiful Flowers

Today I got a chance to just get some peace. Just now finishing listening to Lisa McClendon she will be on the radio show this Thursday. You know when you listen to music you don't really pay attention to the words. Sometimes it is just the beat, the groove or whatever it maybe. But you don't really listen to the lyrics.

Well you don't want to make that mistake listening to music anymore. I love the story it tells not just and not just the beat. It tells the life of that person or the writer. When listening to Lisa McClendon music it was like she was telling my story. You don't want to miss this week.

On our site there is music that just plays. I got a letter the other day someone who supports us stated they just go to the site and sign in just to listen to the music and when it plays it just makes there day. That means so much. Thank you!!!! Keep Listening & Sharing Inspiration.

Well I am sure you are looking at the picture like Lutonya what are you buzzZin about today. Well today I got a chance to get some peace and quiet. Let John play in the dirt and help me plant some flowers. Thought it was going to rain today and it faked me out. With this hair you know I don't need that and we have an event today with Terrell Carter at Victor Hotel (TV SHOW) . So you know I got to do something about this. (NO PERM) OH LAWD!!! Alright moving back to the flowers. It has been a journey for sure. I didn't know what I was getting into. The old house the front yard was smaller. This yard Jesus Christ. Took on to much. But I am so excited about the new plants just hope they take root. You know what I did. Alright all that planting and no new dirt.

I really thought I was doing something. Then my Dad say, "Lutonya, did you but some new dirt with the new flowers so they can take root. Hahahahahaha NAH Daddy." So all that work. I will be out there everyday to water the grass. Water bill (I know right). During this process of planting new flowers. I think about every root to the tree or flower. It had to start somewhere and it was with an seed. Now blogging and  reflecting back on that experience. Everything comes from a seed. What are you planting?

Well night not over. Dishes here I come!!! What's The BuzzZ with you? BuzzZ Off !!! Leave a comment......

Holla At Yah Girl
Lutonya
http://www.industrybuzzz.com/ Media

Comments