What A Day! What A Day!


Find more photos & Videos like this on www.IndustryBuzzZ.com MEDIA

What a night what a night. I went to the CD Release Party for Terrell Carter. It was a great night but did I get any rest no no no. The night before i went to sleep about 8am then right back up at 9am. John was not feeling any cereal at all lol. he wants a HOT breakfast. Before Terrell CD Party it was a full day for sure.

I was still up from the previous day. It is like at night the most work happens. Everyone is quiet and I can think without being interrupted. During the day we had to do the IOY 2010 BuzzZ OFF Commercial over again. All that work had to be done over. But at least I got some practice. So I had to add that back to my schedule. Even in the mist of the day John had a photo shoot. He did so good. I never thought that would be something he wanted to do. But he had a good time. So I stopped working of course to get that done.

In the mist of everything you cannot forget family. My family is really close so we talk everyday and hang everyday. So they are not trying to hear me working to much. So of course that balance I talked about I am working on. After hanging with the Fam and getting John together off to rehearsal for the praise team. We are getting ready for Sunday anniversary service. Thank God for strength. You know one thing that I started to do was when I wake up in the morning me and John come together and we pray. Learning that I cannot do any of this without Gods strength and guidance.

Good Wednesday night bible class Pastor Talking about "MY Tongue, My Tongue Got to tame my tongue." So got allot to work on. But as long as you work on it. One thing at a time. One issue at a time. One project at a time. One step at a time. Got to tell myself you cannot do it all in one day. Make a list mark it off one thing at a time. Well I am sure you see the pictures at the top. I didn't even talk about that. But it was a great event. DTrain along with Special Guest, The EX and Terrell Carter performed.

Now my song for Terrell is "FINALLY" of course I love his voice. That is my song for real. I said one day someone is going to sing that song to me. But off of that. He is truly a great person we interviewed all the special guest (CLICK HERE) It was a great night for inspiration. Alright I am off to another project. This week we will have Lisa McClendon on the radio show Thursday, July 22 (CLICK HERE). Deitrick Haddon will be here with the movie premier "Blessed & Cursed" Got to check out those interviews on http://www.industrybuzzz.com/ . Friends with Benefits will be held at the Harold Washington Cultural Center at 7:00pm we will be doing the behind the scenes (LOOK OUT FOR THAT). So you know I have to keep it moving!!! Leave me a comment and BuzzZ OFF what is going on with you.

Alright I had so much to say. But thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate everything you do to support inspirational media.

Holla At Yah Girl Lutonya
See you on http://www.industrybuzzz.com/ Your Media Network

Comments