The Weights

The weights of life, people, things, being a mother, provider, business woman, daughter, friend, confident and the list goes on. These things are weights on me today. I look over to the left of me after watching a movie with my son. He falls off to sleep. I wonder how can I do better, show him better in every aspect of my life. During our movie I looked at my son and told him "Did you know you can be whatever you want to be" his reply was "Yes Mommy, I want to be a Rock Star" I said you can be that and more. He said "Mommy is that okay" I reassured him that "As long as you do your very best that is what matters to me". After that conversation with him it began to weigh on me. Did I do my very best today to provide him with everything he needed, family, my viewers, listeners, supporters and etc...

I am always looking for ways to become better than what I was a second ago. I am wondering if that is good sometimes. It had me in a deep thought on today.... How can I become a better mother? How can my business get better? What are the goals at this point? How can I make it grow into something that my son and supporters would be proud. Those are my weights on today. So many decisions need to be made, directions to go in. But what is the direction I need to go in. How do I really do this? Take the vision in my head God has given me and entrusted. How do I bring it to life? Is that my job to do? I say yes it is....

I wonder why did God choose me ... Then you say why not you... The weights still are heavy and that comes when you are trying to do it by yourself... God always remind me :The Battle is not yours but it belongs to me... I gave you the task.. Why are you holding on to weights and carrying things that don't belong to you.... Yes you have to do what is necessary but allow HIM to do the rest... So the weights are lifting and I remember that God will show me the path in every area of my life.. It looks scary sometimes. YES I get scared about it.... But I know that I am not along. You think that you are because you don't physically see HIM. But you don't see the wind but you know it is there.God is with me and He will go before me... Everything that is needed, wanted or desired HE will take care of it..

The weights come when you again try to figure it out on your own... See there is no way anyone can do this without believing in a source greater than yourself... My source is God... So I am truly grateful today that He has lifted the weights and the areas that I am weak HE makes me stronger... Not perfect But He sees me as perfection... So that makes you stop and think why am I placing these weights on me. I am not perfect but Christ sees me that way. So the areas that are not perfect to me HE WILL PERFECT. (through HIS grace & mercy)

I pray for every business savvy individual, every dream, every person all over the world that they will realize you cannot carry the weights by yourself. But allow God to carry them all. Do your part and HE will do the rest...

xoxoxo Weights Lifted
Lutonya

Comments