Finally Back On Track

Hey my fellow bloggers finally I am back on track. I decided to make this my blog where I get a chance to talk to you more and answer questions.

I have so many domain names we are in the condensing stages of everything. The magazine is coming along as well so make sure you check it out cover for this month is Ariana Pierce great young lady (Click Here To View Current Issue). This issue is always featuring Angelique Gray who has an organization "Promising Future Safe Haven" which deals with domestic violence. We got a chance to honor her at this years "Black & White Ball" along with Dwayne Hirsch and Kelly Fair. That is a new blog I will get to.. But yeah this issue is focusing on Cancer & Domestic Violence. Both of these topics is something that effects people all over the world. So we are excited to share the stories of triumph with you in this issue.

It has truly been a challenge being a mother, doing the magazine, radio shows (2 different stations), working on the tv show, the media network and etc.... Can I say the list truly does go on. Right now I am blogging and it is 1:48 am in the morning.

I sent something out the other day because we are looking for interns and sales etc... (you can send your resume to Melissa@IndustryBuzzZ.com) for the areas we have.

But I know God will never but more on me than I can bare. So I am working out the loose ends. But I will truly say its not easy at all. Some days I think "What was I thinking doing all of this at one time".

Like right now I am not feeling my best and I've been sick but you still keep it moving. Rest will come soon I don't want this body to shut down so working on it. That's the thing when you have your own business you have to work even when you don't always feel your best. Get it done. But help is on the way. I feel it! So much more to talk about. I just go from one thing to another there is so much on my mind. So I pray you follow me when I blog. Alright I am going to get to it. But of course you know I have so much more to tell you and will share on the next plug in. Still have the Black & White Ball to talk about, videos, what's happening with everything else.

Radio Show is today on http://www.liveradio1000.com/
Summer Alexander & Sold Out will be with us

talk soon

BuzzZin OUT!

Lutonya

Comments