"Shake The Dust Off...God Has A Master Plan.."

Hey

I know that this week was trying for me... I had to really remember to "Shake The Dust Off...God Has A Master Plan.." We think to ourselves when something happens....WHat did I just get myself into? I thought I thought this through...Then to find out you did think it through but you didn't talk to God about it before you made a decision...

Oh man do you pay for it.. So I have found myself paying for some decisions I didn't talk to God about..I had to GO BACK TO HIM and ask for HIM to forgive me.. Lord I don't know what was I thinking... After you have made that bed you truly do have to go through it even after you ask God to forgive you..

So I am in a place where I am making a choice step by step ..(Old Habbits can Break) to trust God with my life.. He gave it so why did I think I can do it by myself.. You see that word I always come up. Thinking that we know every hair on our head (God Does), thinking we know every fuction of our bodies (God Does) ..There is so many things we think we can do with out HIM.. Then only to realize we are NOTHING without HIM.. So I just had to "Shake the Dust OFF" wipe myself clean and TRUST HIM more with my life... You may believe differently..But we all go through something in life.. Showing love, understanding one another, realizing you are not along, knowing that you are not the only one.. Is something we all need to feel and know.... You are in my thoughts and prayers and YOU ARE NOT ALONG & "Shake The Dust Off...God Has A Master Plan.."

Talk to me.. Leave a Comment, Like, Share

Comments