I am not going to allow him to stop me from moving forward ..going backwards IS NOT AN OPTION

My car is officially shoot...It will not move backwards (OH JESUS)....But it can move forward....I begin to think about it in another light...that is what the enemy wants us to do look back and move backwards but I am not going to allow him to stop me from moving forward ..going backwards IS NOT AN OPTION.....

Keep It Moving and don't allow the enemy to steal your joy today..Cars may come and go... one goes out you get another one.....but who you are as a person is what will carry you for a lifetime...it's so hard to say goodbye I loved my car but God will move things out the way to bless you with something better..

Just be in expectation.. Remember Happiness is a CHOICE and a GIFT from God... I choose happiness... What about you?-- There is always a positive to a negative focus on that and GOD will do the rest....I BELIEVE...DON'T SEE IT BUT I STILL BELIEVE!!!

Lutonya M Lang R.I.P. TOOTOE

Comments