#BuzzZinOFF Is Bishop T.D. Jakes Gay

SOOOOOOOO... I was talking to a good friend and they stated to me "Bishop T.D. Jakes is Gay" and one of there friends told them he asked one of the Ministers out"
OH MY LAWD JESUS...

I looked at them and said you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME TO BE LISTENING TO THIS FOOLISHNESS and you had nothing else better to do but to entertain that conversation.

I had to just STOP IT NOW... I am so tired of people speaking things on people lives... and starting rumors to get ratings (the list goes on)...

What we should be doing is spreading the great things that is going on. Stop the conversations and pray for our leaders all over the world especially the christian community. The enemy is coming for everyone and it's messed up that we help him by spreading CRAZY RUMORS... Now, have I ever met Bishop T.D. Jakes NO ----
(I would be honored to get an interview with him)

Do I know his personal story inside out... NO but I do know he is a man that loves God.

So, is Bishop T. D. Jakes Gay... My answer is YES, Very Happy going right to the bank with all of these great movies, books, DVD's and the list goes on. Yes He is Gay... Happy he has been able to create jobs for people in this stressful economy.

God has given Bishop T.D. Jakes witty inventions to help others come out of debt. God has given him a word to restore, renew, rebuild millions and millions of people all over the world. But most of all in his own home. (based on what his daughter said at the 2011 WOMAN THOU ART LOOSE conference)

I am sure it isn't a walk in the park having everyone watching your every move and judging your family. Man if people would put more energy in lifting up one another instead of finding every chance they can to take someone down.
The problems we have faced and is facing now will STOP...

DON'T BE THE ONE TO SPREAD THE RUMORS.....
Let's STOP them and start praying for the leaders all over the world...
 
Love this video from his daughter Sarah Henson!

Comments