#BuzzZinOFF PussyCat Dolls: Say What Nicole Scherzinger song the backgrounds and leads

I remember loving some of the songs from the Pussycat Dolls

Do you remember that group?

But I never notice Nicole Scherzinger really until she was on American Idol..

^^^^side note^^^^ wonder what really happen to her being on the show? If you know get #BuzzZinOFF about it and leave me a comment..

Okay back to the post. I got a chance to watch VH1 Behind the Music and it caught my eye. I must say the whole story was really inspiring about Nicole. We as women sometimes think we are not good enough.

This show let's you know that we all have something we are fighting. What an amazing story.

Nicole Scherzinger opened up about her life in the Pussycat Dolls during VH1's "Behind the Music" special, which aired on Sunday night. During the episode, Scherzinger stated that the group's vocals, including a majority of the background ones, came from her.




Get #BuzzZinOFF about your favorite group!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments