It is NOT Enough to Be Compassionate

So, I went to my "Word to Warm A Mothers Heart" book from DayString.com it was given to me by my Mom for a Mother's Day present. I work on going to the date everyday in the book to be inspired.

Today it reads,  "The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all, He has compassion on all He has made." Psalms 145:8-9 NIV

Wow, working on that for sure. Being slow to get upset about things and to walk continuously in love and compassion. It is amazing that even when we fall short the Lord is gracious and compassionate towards us. When we don't listen to HIM when He speaks He continues to be slow to anger and rich in love towards us.

We must continue to act in compassion.

#BuzzZinOFF #workinprogress

Comments