I am tired

At this point I am so tired. But I am preparing for tomorrow of course Church. People really don't need me in the world without God.

The conference is done with Bishop Noel Jones and Scott Chapland so we are on to the next thing. Now during this time I am still working on Taste Of Chicago Media After school program with Sen. Mattie Hunter. Really nice program and they are going to the Suntimes Plant this week. We schedule talk show host and other media icons to come in and talk to them about the media.

Giving another way out to channel there minds in a productive way. Now we are in NDigo Mega newspaper Gala. This is my second year doing this event and it is really nice. I get a chance to dress up.

Well to all the Industry Buzzz family I just wanted you to know I thank you for your prayers and support you know I really need it.

Well I will talk to you all soon.

Hope you enjoy the last newsletter that went out.

Holla at ya girl

Comments