What is that all about?

Why am I still up?

I am perfecting Industry Buzzz for all of my family. You know now you are family. I am currently listening to 1-One Nation FM Gospel (www.onenationfm.com)

They are really clowning. They have some good music. Today I went to the newsletter and I saw how many that are really supporting me and it brought tears to my eyes.

Yes, I am emotional. I looked at Glow Magazine and saw my feature and I was crying because God will take you from the PIT TO THE PALACE.

Pastor Earl Grandberry came to our church on yesterday and he highlighted our Anniversary Theme: "I Refuse To Come Down: That God Will Be Glorified" Philippians 1:6

He talked about coming from the PIT TO THE PALACE. God wants to make sure you are ready to except the destiny He has for you.

I have gotten emails from people that said "Don't add me on to this garbage, take me off". I am sad to say they were a christian. (Now that don't take anything away from this person & I am not going to say anything about them God is the judge I am just a servant)

I started to think Did God call me to do this newsletter? I began to question Him. I want to remain in His will.

This newsletter and everything I do is to help people. I figure we see so much negative and God sent His son so that we can have Life and I want to share that life with the world.

I am not going to say that didn't dis encourage me for a second. But when you have a vision and you are believing God to work through you. You don't maximize the negative. That is what the enemy wants us to do.

Well I refuse to come down and God will be glorified.

Thank you to all my supporter and prayer partners. The prayers of the righteous availing much.

Talk soon

Lutonya

Comments