MoneyBall: Brad Pitt


So yesterday I was all set to watch the premier of Reel Steel with Hugh Jackman and missed the movie. But all was not lost another selection was Moneyball with Brad Pitt and what a great selection. It was different then what I seen for him. But it was a good movie. I am into the romantic comedies, little action and just a good movie. Looking at the scarey movies isn't for me.

This movie would be in the romantic section for me. It was the love for baseball. I really saw baseball in a new light. This was  a good picture and its nothing like I've seen Brad Pitt do before. It seem to be going slow because I have been watching action pictures for the past few times. It was nice for the slow down for me.

So many times we watch pictures and I think this one really opened me up to see baseball through another persons eyes. An appreciation for the game formed for me. It was a well written movie. Great job to the cast.

BuzzZin Stilettos

Lutonya

Comments