BuzzZin OFF What inspired my dish: Iron Chef America

Okay get your cousins, buddies, friends and pals for this one...
MAJOR BREAK THROUGH IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY....

I have been working on my cooking skills. YES, it's in the process... Everytime I go through the channels to find something to watch I always stop on FOOD Network..

Iron Chef is an amazing show to just watch... Who is going to win....Man if I was on this show cooking the hold studio would be on fire... One day!!



So let's see I got inspired and cooked some fish, veggies and Spaghetti Lutonya Style ...

It worked out my son didn't have me taking him over my Big Sis house for dinner...So I am getting better. I am going to start posting the pictures at some point when I am getting more confident in my skills..

BuzzZin OFF what you have for dinner?!! Get BuzzZin OFF with your recipes I may just try it and tell you if it goes over well with John

We will see

Comments