#BuzzZinOFF: Chicken in water any cooking tips

Alright the chicken is in the(cold) water.. Wait should it be cold water or hot. Feel free to COMMENT BELOW DON'T JUDGE ME LOL Does it matter which one?  I am all set to cook... Any Ideas on another way to cook chicken besides frying I am going to go with the sides of Rice and Veggies... Working on other things to start cooking.
 As I get older becoming more adventurous in my eating sounds good to me. We will see if this leads me to being a good chef in the kitchen.
 
#BuzzZinOFF Long shot but hey Reaching FOR THE Stars with a smile!!!!
What are your COOKING TIPS?




 

Comments

DWAYNE S. LUV said…
Throw in an onion, bell pepper, salt, black pepper & soy sauce. Cover that up with foil in a 350 degree oven for 45 min. Put one can of creamed soup and put back in the oven for 45 more min. Grab some HOTTTT!!!! buttered rolls & HOLLA AT ME. - DWAYNE S. LUV
Unknown said…
We are going to see if this really is good.LOL

I have to get me some Soy Sauce and the Creamed Soup (what is the best brand to use)
Anonymous said…
A.C. McLean: Should not be in "hot" water at all. Cold water for washing and/or for a brine soak mix. Chicken - You can broil, boil, grill or roast. Add your favorite seasonings before cooking, i.e. curry, paprika, jerk mix etc- always salt and papper. Remove skin to cut extra calories - or use the breast [note: breast drys out quicker than dark meat. Check out http://www.epicurious.com/ for recipe ideas. Happy Cooking!
DWAYNE S. LUV said…
@Lutonya M Lang - It's your choice of brand. Also, add your favorite spices. I prefer lots of cayenne. Yep.....HOLLA AT ME. - DWAYNE S. LUV